NRHM Rajasthan Pharmacist
Name of Post: 1. Nurse Grade – II: 15, 773 posts
2. Public Health Nurse: 200 posts
3. Women Health Worker: 12, 278 posts
4. Assistant Radiographer: 218 posts
5. Lab Technician: 1166 posts
6. Dental Technician: 94 posts
7. Ophthalmic Assistant : 265 posts
8. Junior Scientific Assistant: 06 posts
9. Pharmacist: 1209 posts
Number of Post: 31209
Qualifications: Senior Secondary/ Secondary along with General Nursing Training Course, registration with Rajasthan Nursing Council for Sr. No. 1 post, B.Sc (Nursing) along with registration in Rajasthan Nursing Council for Sr. No. 2 post, ANM Training/ Women Health Worker Training Course along with registration in Rajasthan Nursing Council for Sr. No. 3 post, Biology with relevant certificate along with registration in Rajasthan Nursing Council for Sr. No. 4 & 5 posts, Secondary along with 2 years diploma in Dental Hygienist in dental council of India for Sr. No. 6 posts, Physics, Chemistry along with 2 years diploma training course pass for Sr. No. 7 posts, B.Sc (Chemistry) from any Govt Institution along with diploma in Medical Lab Training for Sr. No. 8 posts & Diploma in Pharmacy along with Enrollment in Rajasthan Pharmacy Council for Sr. No. 9 posts.
Application Fee: General Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- and Other candidates must pay Rs.200/- as application fee Rs. 40/- as additional charges (Rs.30/- for Application + Rs. 10/- for Processing of applications).
Age: 18 to 35 years as on 01-01-2014.
Starting Date for Online Applications: 01-03-2013
Closing Date for Online Applications: 02-04-2013 by 11:59: PM
Starting Date for Application Fee: 01-03-2013.
Closing Date for Application Fee: 01-04-2013. 06:00: PM
Instructions for Online Applications:
1. First enter to E-Mitra Portal.
2. Make payment and get unique token number.
3. Enter to Medical and Health Services, Rajasthan.
4. Click on Apply online Link.
5. Fill up the Unique Token Number and Date of Birth.
6. Fill the Security Code.
7. Click on Validate Button.
8. Select the desired post for applying.
9. Fill up the online application.
10. Submit the application and then take a print copy of submitted application.
How to Apply: Apply through online from 01-03-2013 to 02-04-2013 through the website www.mhsonline.rajasthan.gov.in
NRHM Rajasthan Website: http://nrhmrajasthan.nic.in/