Rajasthan Public Service Commission Exam 2013
Name of Post: Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical)
Number of Post: 324
Qualifications: BE (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) or equivalent degree from any govt recognized institute/university.
Application Fee: Unreserved Candidates must pay Rs.350/-, Rajasthan BC/OBC candidates must pay Rs.250/- and Rajasthan PWD/ST/ST candidates must pay Rs.150/- as application fee must be paid through online by using SBI net banking facility.
Age: 21 to 37 years as on 01-01-2014.
Important Dates: Last Date: 31-03-2013
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in for starting the Online Application process.
2. Select Apply Online link to apply for the desired post.
3. Make the payment by using Kiosk link or through the credit or debit card.
4. Select Online Application link and fill all marked details carefully.
5. Submit the application and take print of application form for further use.
How to Apply: Apply online through the website rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in. Fill the application and submit it on or before 31-03-2013.
Find More Info Job Details: http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/PDF_Reports_Files/AEN_Detalied_Adv_12_13_(07032013).pdf
Online Application: http://www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in/#
RPSC Official Website: http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/