Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) 2013
Name of Post: 1. Dy. Collector: 05 posts
2. Naib Tehsildar: 06 posts
3. Treasury Officer/Accounts Officer: 02 posts
Number of Post: 13
Qualifications: Candidates must possess Bachelors Degree of any recognized University or equivalent qualification.
Application Fee: Unreserved/ OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 115/- , SC/ST must pay Rs.55/-, PWD Candidates must pay Rs. 15/- as application fee must be paid in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to their category.
Age: Candidates age must be between 21-40 years as on 01-07-2013. Relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Issue of Notification: 23-03-2013.
Last Date for the Receipt of Application Fee in the Bank: 20-04-2013.
Closing Date for submission of online Applications: 25-04-2013.
Instructions for online Applications:
1. First candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Log on www.uppsc.up.nic.in to access the home page and select the “Candidate Registration” link.
3. Select the ‘Apply’ link and click on it.
4. Select the ‘Candidate Registration’ link besides the desired post to be applied for.
5. Fill all marked details carefully in Part I of application form and Submit.
6. Registration Slip will be generated, take print out and select “Generate E-Challan” option.
7. Make payment using payment challan and revisit website and this time select part II of application.
8. Fill all mandatory details including fee payment details, upload your photograph and signature at the places provided.
9. Select Submit Application Form and take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
How to Apply: Apply through online from www.uppsc.nic.in from 23-03-2013 to 25-04-2013.
UPPSC Official Website: http://www.uppsc.org.in/