Panchayat & Rural Development West Bengal Jobs 2013
Details: The West Bengal State Rural Livelihood Mission invites online application from suitable candidates for the following posts [details
mentioned in Table (A) ] for State Mission Management Unit , purely on contract basis initially for one year for implementation of Aajeevika/ National Rural Livelihood Mission ( Anandadhara) in West Bengal, subject to the terms and conditions mentioned in this Notification.
Name of Post: 1. State Project Manager- Social Mobilization and Institution Building
2. State Project Manager –Livelihood
3. State Project Manager- Microfinance
4. State Project Manage- MIS, Monitoring, and Evaluation
5. State Project Manager Training and Capacity Building
6. State Project Manager Placement linked Skill Development Programme
7. State Project Manager –Social Development
Qualifications: Candidiates must possess PG Degree/Diploma /BE/ B Tech in Agriculture &Allied, Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science/ Animal Husbandry/ Dairy Technology/ Fishery/MBA ( finance)/ ICWA/ CA in relevant field with desired experience as per the post. For post wise details refer to the notification.
Age: Candidates upper age limit is 50 years as on 01-02-2013. Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules.
Location: West Bengal
Important Dates: Last Date of Online Application: 22-04-2013upto 05.00 pm
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates can log on to the website www.wbprd.gov.in.
2. Click the link “Recruitment for WBSRLM”.
3. Click on ‘Online Application form’ then New User Log in screen will appear.
4. Fill the details and click on “log in” button (for new user).
5. New user sign up screen will appear. Put a valid email address and Click new user sign up for registration
6. Fill all the details in the Online Application form.
7. Upload photo & signature in appropriate places.
8. After filling all the details click on “Download filled Application”.
9. You have to download a PDF file from this link and keep a copy for further reference.
10. After successful submission of application form, a registration id will be generated.
11. This registration id should be mentioned in all future communications.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply online through the website www.wbprd.gov.in.