Organization Name: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Name of Post: 1. Assistant Child Development Project Officer
2. Disaster Management Officer/Block Disaster Management Officer
3. Block Youth Officer/Municipal Youth Officer/Borough Youth Officer
4. Sub-Inspector of Excise
5. Block Welfare Officer/Welfare Officer
6. Inspector, Backward Classes Welfare
7. Assistant Agricultural Marketing Officer
8. Assistant Programme Officer
9. Controller of Correctional Services
10. Inspector of Agricultural Income Tax
11. Consumer Welfare Officer
12. Saving Development Officer
13. Posts in West Bengal Subordinate Labour Service
14. Auditor of Co-operative Societies
15. Assistant Auditor, Board of Revenue
16. Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension
17. Lady Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension
18. Assistant Controller of Correctional Services
19. Investigating Inspector and other posts
Qualifications: Candidate must possess Degree of a recognized University or its equivalent.
Application Fee: Candidate should pay the application fee of `160/- (SC/ ST of West Bengal persons/ PWD are exempted) in the form of Indian Postal Order, crossed and endorsed to THE SECRETARY, PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, WEST BENGAL, or in the form of a receipted challan from a Government Treasury in West Bengal or the Reserve Bank of India, Kolkata under the head “0051-00-105-State PSC Examination fees-001-Examination fees-16 other fees”. The Postal Orders should be made payable at G.P.O., Kolkata.
Age: Candidate should not be below 20 years but not more than 32 years as on 01-01-2012.
Location: West Bengal
Important Dates: Last Date: 19-10-2012
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may download the prescribed application format from http://www.pscwb.org.in or may also be typed/printed and may be submitted personally in open condition at the enquiry counter of the Commission’s office at 161-A, S.P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700 026, or sent by post to the Deputy Secretary (Examination), Public Service Commission, West Bengal, with super scribing on the envelope the ADVT. NO., NAME OF THE EXAMINATION and NAME OF EXAMINATION CENTRE OPTED on or before 19-10-2012.
Official Website: http://www.pscwb.org.in