Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Name of Post: I. Technical Education Department:
1. Head of the Department Bio Technology: 01 post
2. Work Shop Instructors in Various Departments: 75 posts
II. Nyaya Vibhag: 02 posts
III. Public Works Department: 03 posts
IV. Horticulture & Food Process: 01 post
V. Zila Panchayat Department:
1. Engineers: 02 posts
2. Junior Engineers: 10 posts
VI. UP, Chikitsa Shiksha (Ayurved Department):
1. Professor Dravya Gun: 01 post
2. Professor Maulik Siddhanth & Sanhita: 01 post
3. Lecturer Kaumara Bhritya: 03 posts
4. Lecturer Shalakya Tantra: 01 post
5. Professor: 07 posts
VII. Medical Education:
1. Lecturer (Allopathy): 262 posts
2. Back log Vacancies of Lecturer (Allopathy): 87 posts
3. Back log Vacancies of Lecturer for PWD: 05 posts
VIII. Shiksha Vibhag:
1. Lecturer: 76 posts
IX. Social Welfare Department, UP: 52 posts
Number of Post: 589
Qualifications: Candidate must possess Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.A/ PG/ B.Ed & Law in relevant discipline from a recognized University. For more details candidate should refer to the notification.
Application Fee: After filling in the Candidates ‘Registration’ format of the On-line application, candidate shall procure the print out of the E-challan. Fee must be paid at any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank. Amount of fee would be Rs. 80/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 40/- for SC/ST candidates. PWD candidates are exempted from fee payment. For Dependants/ Ex-Serviceman/Women According to the original category mentioned in the notification.
Age: Candidate age must be between 28 to 45 years for Sr. No. I Posts, 21 to 40 years for Sr. No. II, III posts, 18 to 40 years for Sr. No. IV posts, 21to 40 & 45 for Sr. No. V, VI posts, age between 30 to 50 years & 25 to 40 years can apply for Sr. No. VI posts, 21 to 40 years for Sr. No. VII, VIII & IX posts.
Location: Uttar Pradesh
Issue of Notification: 29-12-2012.
Last Date for the Receipt of Application Fee in the Bank: 25-01-2013.
Closing Date for submission of online Applications: 29-01-2013.
Instructions for Online:
1. Log on www.uppsc.up.nic.in to access the home page and select the “Candidate Registration” link.
2. Select the ‘Apply’ link and click on it.
3. Select the ‘Candidate Registration’ link besides the desired post to be applied for.
4. Fill all marked details carefully in Part I of application form and Submit.
5. Registration Slip will be generated, take print out and select “Generate E-Challan” option.
6. Make payment using payment challan and revisit website and this time select part II of application.
7. Fill all mandatory details including fee payment details, upload your photograph and signature at the places provided.
8. Select Submit Application Form and take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply online through the website http//www.uppsc.up.nic.in on or before 29-01-2013. After registration, candidates have to take print out of registration slip as well as Challan.
UPPSC Official Website: http://www.uppsc.org.in/