Organization Name: J&K Services Selection Board
Name of Post: No of posts in Cadre District wise:
1. District Anantnag: 68 vacancies
2. District Bandipora: 43 vacancies
3. District Baramulla: 130 vacancies
4. District Budgam: 85 vacancies
5. District Ganderbal: 68 vacancies
6. District Kulgam: 73 vacancies
7. District Kupwara: 95 vacancies
8. District Pulwama: 44 vacancies
9. District Shopian: 41 vacancies
10. District Srinagar: 324 vacancies
11. District Jammu: 133 vacancies
12. District Kathua : 115 vacancies
13. District Doda: 68 vacancies
14. District Kishtwar: 80 vacancies
15. District Poonch: 53 vacancies
16. District Rajouri: 106 vacancies
17. District Ramban: 45 vacancies
18. District Reasi: 74 vacancies
19. District Samba: 36 vacancies
20. District Udhampur: 68 vacancies
Number of Post: 3193
Qualifications: Candidates must possess Matriculation/ ITI/ Diploma/ Graduation/ Master’s Degree in relevant field as per the post. Refer notification for complete details of qualification as per post.
Application Fees: Candidates need to pay Rs. 200/- in Cash to obtain the application from the Designated J&K Bank branches across the State and Delhi.
Age: Candidates age must be above 18 years and not more than 37 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per J&K Govt Rules.
Date of sale of OMR/ICR application forms: 07-01-2013 to 22-01-2013
Date of receipt of OMR/ICR application forms: 23-01-2013 to 09-02-2013
How to Apply: The OMR Application form along with Dummy Form, Acknowledgement Cards, Envelopes, Instruction Sheet can be obtained from the J&K Bank Branches across the State from 07-01-2013 to 22-01-2013. Candidates must submit their OMR Application form at the respective collection centre before 09-02-2013.
J&K Services Selection Board Website: http://www.jkssb.nic.in/