Organization Name: Indian Coast Guard
Name of Post: Navik (General Duty)
Qualifications: Candidates should possess 10+2 with 60% marks in aggregate from an education board recognized by Central/State Government.
Age: Candidate should born between 01-08-1991 to 31-07-1995. Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 14-01-2013.
Last Date for Online Registration: 23-01-2013.
Instructions for Online:
1. Log on to www.joinindiancoastguard.org.
2. Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
3. Fill all the details in the Online Application form and click on ‘Submit’ button.
4. After Submission of application, candidates are required to take print two copies of the system generated application form.
5. Out of the two copies one copy enclosed with photocopies of all required documents duly attested by the Gazeted Officer should be carried by the candidate and submit at the recruitment centre.
6.Second copy without any enclosure is to be kept with the candidate as an identity proof during the selection procedure.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply online through the website www.joincoastguard.org from 14-01-2013 to 23-01-2013.
Indian Coast Guard Website: http://www.indiancoastguard.nic.in/