Organization Name: University of Agricultural Sciences
Name of Post: Assistant Professor
Number of Post: 03
Qualifications: Good academic record with at least 55% (Traditional) or 60% (Trimester) or 70% (Semester) marks or its equivalent at the Master’s Degree level in a concerned subject from a recognized University. 2. NET is compulsory. Essentiality of NET can be waived-off for the candidates holding Ph.D. degree provided it has been done with course work as prescribed by the UGC Regulations 2009, and the candidate has at least two full length publications having a NAAS rating not less than 4/ minimum of four full length papers in NAAS rated State Agricultural Universities (SAU’s) Journals on the last date of submission of application. Those candidates with Ph.D. degree without course work will not qualify for NET exemption. 3. The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, ICAR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
Application Fee : Application fee of Rs.250/- for Assistant Professor cadre. A Xerox copy of the Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority should be produced along with the Bank Demand Draft. Application form for Stenographer (Non-teaching) post may be obtained in person on payment of the prescribed fee in the form of demand draft in favour of the Comptroller, UAS, Bangalore and also be obtained by post by sending the requisite Demand Draft with self addressed envelope.
Salary: Rs.15600-39100/- Grade Pay Rs.6000/-
Important Dates: Last Date : 17-01-2013
How to Apply: Filled in applications together with allied enclosures should be submitted in an envelope, super scribing on it, “Application For The Post of_____” to The Administrative Officer, University of Agricultural Sciences, GKVK, Bangalore – 560 065 on or before 17-01-2013. The filled in applications must accompany the prescribed fee in the form of Bank Demand Draft in favour of the Comptroller, UAS, Bangalore.
1. Application fee of Rs.350/- for Professor & Associate Professor Cadre posts and Rs.250/- for Assistant Professor cadre and Stenographer posts. A Xerox copy of the Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority should be produced along with the Bank Demand Draft.
2. Application form for Stenographer (Non-teaching) post may be obtained in personon payment of the prescribed fee in the form of demand draft in favour of the Comptroller, UAS, Bangalore and also be obtained by post by sending the requisite Demand Draft with self addressed envelope to the undersigned.
3. The maximum age prescribed for SC candidates applying for post of Stenographer is 40 years.
4. The candidates claiming for Rural quota should enclose the certificate of study in rural areas (for 10 full Academic years from 1st to 10thStandards) issued by the competent authority.
5. The entire Notification along with the detailed qualifications prescribed for each of the posts and the prescribed application pro-forma for Teaching Posts is accessible and can be downloadedfrom the Official Website: of the University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore (www.uasbangalore.edu.in). The candidates whoever wishes to apply for the saidposts may refer the official website of UAS, Bangalore.
6. The candidates who have studied under Trimester System and other than 10 point grading system should compulsorily producethe certificate of equivalent percentage obtained from the competent authority.
7. Ex–servicemen or children of Defense personnel killed or disabled in action are exempted from payment of application fee provided they produce the appropriate certificate in this behalf.
8. Separate applications are to be sent for each post.
9. Filled in applications together with allied enclosures should be submitted in an envelope, superscribing on it,“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ________________” to THE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER, UNIVERSITY OF
10. AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES, GKVK, BANGALORE – 560 065 onor before 17-1-2013. The filled in applications must accompany the prescribed fee in the form of Bank Demand Draft in favour of the Comptroller, UAS, Bangalore.
11. All late, incomplete applications and without payment of prescribed fees are liable to be rejected.
12. The appointment shall be subject to fufilment of allthe eligibility condition prescribed by the University as per Act and Statute and relevant Government orders as amended from time to time.
13. This Notification along with Qualifications and Score-card are also available on UAS(B) Website. www.uasbangalore.edu.in
University of Agricultural Sciences Website: http://www.uasbangalore.edu.in/