Organization Name: ESIC Karnataka
Name of Post: 1. Staff Nurse: 178 Posts
2. Dental Hygienist: 03 Posts
3. Radiographer: 05 Posts
4. Laundry Supervisor: 01 Post
5. Boiler Attendant: 01 Post
6. OT Assistant/Plaster/Manifold Assistant: 01 Post
7. Jr. Radiographer: 07 Posts
8. Lab Assistant/Lab Asst. for Blood Bank/Central Research Lab: 18 Posts
9. Dresser: 02 Posts
10. Cook/Cook Mate, Masalchi & Bearer including Dish Washer: 14 Posts
11. Other ClassIV (Stretcher Bearer/Nursing Orderly/Ambulance Attendant etc.): 131 Posts
Number of Post: 361
Qualifications: Candidates must possess Matriculation/ 10+2/ Diploma/ Degree in relevant field with experience. For post wise education qualification details refer the notification.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.225/- for General & OBC Candidates with GP up to 2000/- and Rs.125/- for the candidates with GP above Rs. 2000 to Rs.4600.Payment should be made in cash through any Canara Bank Branch to Current Account No. 0403201003043 Canara Bank, Basavanagudi Branch, Bangalore by 18-01-2013.
Age: Candidates age should not exceed 37 years for post 1, 27 years for post 10,between 18 years to 27 years for post 9, 32 years for all remaining posts.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18-01-2013
Last Date for Receipt of Online Application: 25-01-2013
Date of Written Exam: 03-02-2013
Instructions for Online:
1. Candidates can log on to the website www.esicbanglore.org.
2. Click on the link ‘New Registration’ if you are applying for the first time.
3. Candidates should have a valid Email Id.
4. Before applying for online candidates should scan there photo & signature.
5. Upload the photo & Signature in the Online Application form.
6. Fill all the mandatory details & fee details in the application form.
7. After submission of all the details click on the ‘Submit’ button.
8. Take the print out of the system generated application form , attach photo, attest signature & send it to the above mentioned address.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply through online from www.esic.nic.in website on or before 18-01-2013. After submission of online application, candidates should take the printout of system generated application, attach photo and keep a signature and send along with the required necessary documents, DD by registered post/ Speed Post to The Medical Superintendent (Recruitment) ESIC PGIMSR and Model Hospital, Rajajinagar, Bangalore560010 and Widows, divorced women and
women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried may send to The Joint Director (Recruitment) ESIC PGIMSR and Model Hospital, Rajajinagar, Bangalore560010 on or before 25-01-2013.
ESIC Karnataka Website: http://www.esickar.gov.in/